Monday 23 December 2013

"Quote your price" FLea at Scape 24 December 2013

Hi friends , 
So what is "quote your own price" means to u ? Muhahaha
Well for the flea tmr , for example something captures ur eyes , and u want it right ? U come to me w a price , if I agree to it , u can have it ! 
So everything for tmr will be quote your own price ! 
Plenty plenty plenty of stuffs :
Floral bralet , floral tops , crop tops,
All types of plushies ,
Pullovers, dresses, key chains 
My little pony wallets 
Hello kitty tops 
Heart shaped sling bag in many colours , 
Many diff types of backpacks 
Beanies
Headbands 
Accessories 
Watches
All for u to buy n give me a price , if I say no to the price of particular item u quote , the thing will be put back on the rack or table ! Alright ? 
So come down n get ur favourite items at ur desired price ! Don't miss tmr flea !!! 


Lalalalala be blessed n have a great Xmas ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment