Tuesday 3 December 2013

Christmas flea at scape level one

Hello friends !!!! 
Just woke up at 12pm today ! Body is tired ! Guess I am old le!!

Well, I met up w the sales executive of scape to rent a place exclusive for my instashop yesterday ! And to my surprise, she gave me a good spot at a reasonable price ! Actually all thanks to my lovely customers ,uuuuuu! Becoz of ur support for all my fleas, she offered me a good spot ! And for the upcoming cny event , lovelyitems will collaborate w them ! I hope to see u guys at this cny event becoz it will be a greater event than the Xmas flea ! I have no idea of doing an event yet  as u know I don't specialize in this area ! I only know how to teach !  After the Xmas flea , I will start to plan ! Maybe I will get some of my customers to do a cny play or a dance ??? Muahhahaha ! Becoz it will be at their theatre (warehouse area where there is a stage ) hahaha ! Spasms of excitement have started to bubble in me ! Lalalala 
Below is a pic of the  area of my Xmas flea at scape ! Outside this area is three booths for me too ! Seems to be a big area leh ! I am travelling next week to bring in new items so do support okay ? 
Omg ! The sale executive also asked me to adorn this area ! Kinda rush for me ! I should have planned earlier right ? U guys must come down okay ? Hope to see u there on 21 or 22 dec ---1pm to six pm :) 

Got to go !!! See u n thanks for all ur support :) 
Hope to give u a stalk of blue tulip one day!! Tata!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment