Monday 16 December 2013

Flea /Bazaar

Hi friends , thank u for ur continuous support ! I cannot stop thanking u ! Without ur support I cannot be so successful ! 
Well to be honest , I don't have to rent a place to sell my things n waste money! I have to pay rental n helpers ! I can sell my things online Vvv well ! 
Want to know the reason why I hold flea ?? Read below 
Firstly, I love to see who my customers are ! Coz uuuuu are the ones who made me successful ! I want to remember each n every of my customers ! I really have difficulty remembering  till now ! So far I guess , I can only recognise  about 50 of my customers n know their names only ! 
Secondly , I have been teaching for almost 22 years for ur info ... Lost the passion n wanna do something different !
Thirdly, I think is funnnnnn !! Hahaha 
I really enjoy this online  job ! I wonder in ten year time , will I still be in this biz ? 
My dream ---- is to be a successful online biz in Melbourne ! Coz I want to migrate there one day ! 

Lalalalala ! Hope to see u guys on 21,22 dec at scape #02-27! A place just for my customers ! Hopefully it won't be as squeezy like the flea in lucky plaza ! 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment