Wednesday 25 December 2013

Thank u for supporting my Xmas fleas







Hi friends , 
Time flies ! Really flies ! Another 6 more days n 2013 will end ! 
I m anticipating for 2014! Is good to have something to look forward to:) 
Two things I m looking forward are my cny fleas in January n a course that is going to start in February --- my filming course w Jteam production! When I start my course , I won't be able to have any flea until June ! I think I will be v busy ! So don't miss my cny fleas which will fall on 
Third week of January :)almost  everything I sell at the flea will be new :)

Attached are the photos taken during my Xmas fleas:)
More photos to be uploaded:) 
Anyway, i wish to know the winners' name but I really have difficulty remembering all:) 
Thank u to all for coming down once again:) 🎅🎄🎁












No comments:

Post a Comment