Tuesday 17 December 2013

Patience + Peace Produce Pretty Pleasant products ! ?????


I always say I am blessed ! Indeed I am ! I have many friends out there who do advertorial for me for free ! Some I don't even know them ! How I know ?? Well, sometimes out of boredom,  I type "lovelyitemss" on google n  noticed many customers who  actually wrote good reviews on their blog about my Blogshop ! I cannot list everyone down here ! I may miss out some n it won't be nice ! 
Anyway today I wanna share something that kinda pissed me off this evening but i control my anger ! I guess is the Holy Spirit inside me to ask me to calm down ! If u are a Christian u wil know what is that ! Anyway , when I started this biz , God implanted/carved many  words in my heart ! 
Patience + peace(  no anger , no scolding ) produce   Pleasant products ( products here means flourishing biz ) 
All words start w the letter P P P!!!
So what pissed me off ? I posted this pic on my Instagram advertising my floral headband n this is what happened! Read below !
See ! Muahhahaa ! I am so happy all my customers are by my side :) thank u for fighting for me ! Fighting fighting ! Hahahha
When I read those comments , I was like omg ! So nice my customers ! How do I repay u ?? Hahahaha

Thank u once again for loving me :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment