Thursday 14 November 2013

Slimming competition

Hi friends.. sometimes back I held a slimming competition.  if i remember correctly it was half a year ago.....w nine competitors...  wow....  most of them really worked hard toward their goal of shedding the few kgs. As for me...i joined in the fun too but to no avail... i guess i lost the 1.5kg  in the last one month was due to the grieving of the loss of my mum...  :( :(...  i had no much appetite for food......haiz...I miss my mum  badly...
Anyway... u guess who  emerged as the winner?? It is fashiobelle Blogshop on Facebook....  I could not believe when she showed me her recent photos as i had seen her personally which i reckon was at my last flea in June...   my eyes bulged as i could not believe what was in my field of vision.She had indeed slimmed down a lotttt..She will receive a $88 discount voucher from Lovely Items shop.....the next three winners are Galaxyswag, Lina n Rebekah..  They had lost the same amount of weight. Each will receive $30 instead of $66 as there are three winners for the second position. There is no third position.... the rest did not lose much weight...
All the four winners will be notified to dine w me for a buffet lunch during the December Holiday.. let's feast !!!!! hahahaha....

An interview with fashionbelle.....  This is what she said.......

"I've planned a timetable for myself, which is what to eat daily and i follow it. Every 2 weeks, there will be a day where i reward myself and go to macdonald to eat my favourite burger, Mc Chicken. Only 1 day in 2 weeks. I drink at least 5 cups of PLAIN water daily to help in my digestion. I have constipation since i am a child, thus i drink plain water to help. My mum also gave me constipation medicine which i don't know what is the brand >< (white coloured bottle,tastes sweet.) Secondly , i jog daily. On weekends, i'll jog in the morning at the park near my neighbourhood. Weekdays, i jog at night about 1h after my dinner which is about 6.30-7pm. I eat fruits daily too , apples and pears. I also consumed Nabilah's product, her fibre I'm not sure if it'll work for you but it worked for me. I consumed it around 2 weeks before the slimming competition ends and i lost another 2kg My CCA is volleyball and i'm required to run 20 rounds (which is about 2.4km?) each training as warm up exercise. Lastly, i think i'm still going through puberty right now that's why it is easier for me to slim down.(I'm 14 this year)."

Thank u gal ... I wish i could be so determined .. unfortunately i am too lazy to go for a run or exercise...hahahahahaha....

It is great to be slim.. becoz u can wear the apparel ur eyes fixated on....u don't have to fret that u cannot wear it... or u will look ugly in it right??


That's all for tonight... good nitezzzz

2 comments:

  1. Hi, will you still be organising any more slimming compeition?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... u are so cute... maybe next year... hahahha.. but i don't think so at the moment..

    ReplyDelete