Sunday 24 November 2013

Fun day with Jean Kuah, Alphlyn, Adeline....

Met Alphlyn at Yishun mrt and went off to Orchard to meet the other two friends, Jean whom i know n Adeline , one of my followers on instagram whom i have never met before...
Wow... Jean looks so tall n today... love her pair of boots... i want to get one too....used to wear boots when i was younger...  


Super cool gal....love her dressing..she is also my web designer.. in case u don't know...
So do u know why we were at Orchard Ion.. ???
hahaha.. we were there to film a short clip ... haha...  sorry i know is not good enough but i will improve on it ...hahaa.. i think life is kinda boring for me.. so i always wanted to do something different..
The crowd at Ion is omg!!! haha... i felt quite paiseh to do video taking there.. so i did a very fast one sorry if it wasn't perfect...  i know is not good enough but my "actresses" did put in a lot of effort...hahahaha.. i am not in the clip of coz...  will upload it at my youtube channel soon...  



After the filming .. we went down to support my friend who is the owner of MYBox...  She is a humble lady.....






See the lady beside me below???.. She is my Idol  ... a filthy rich but humble, charitable lady..  do u  know who she is????  She is someone i look up too..--------Elim Chew... google n u can find her particulars instantly....I wish i could be  as successful as her one day...  hahahahahaha...  daydreaming:))) hahaha....  


ohh.before i end here.... i  would like to thank my customers who came down to support the flea at Jurong.. thank u so much for blessing me.....

Good nite... Oyasuminasai....




1 comment: