Monday 18 November 2013

Sincere thanks to all my customers...

Dear customers cum frenssssss,, thank u for coming down to support my Fleas at Scape and Lucky Plaza ......  :) I wish i could remember the names of all my customers.. unfortunately I have some difficulties...  but i will try to remember each n every one..  hmm.. something that i noticed in some of my customers.. u know what....  they  just come to grab something just to support me..  omg.. i cannot believe it...well... i  just want to say thank you but i hope u buy something that u really need and love it...  don't wanna u to waste ur money...  i have this customer who is  really cute..  for every flea she will definitely come down... she will just grab something.. there was once she actually bought a blouse that is kinda small for her..  becoz she was quite big size(hahah.. i am very straightforward.. i always call a spade a spade..).. but becoz she wanted to support me.. she bought that piece..  i felt very paiseh to tell her that it is too small for her.. One day...  i plucked up my courage and asked her why u bought those blouses that do not suit u... the reply was "i bought it first so when i lose weight i could wear the pretty pieces" hahaha... oh she joined my slimming competition half a year ago n she had lost 6kg-7kg to date. wow...  she is in one of the photos below... hahahaha.. i shall not reveal who she is...u just make a guess okay??  







lalalalalalala...

Thank You!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment