Saturday 30 November 2013

30 NOVEMBER FLEA AT ORCHARD CENTRAL LEVEL TEN

OGENKI DESU KA........  HOW ARE U??


"Hi velle... when are u going to update ur blog about today's flea?" a message appeared on my whatsapp... It was From Natalie Koh....Muahahahaha.. whenever she whatsapped me.. i  always laugh...  i don't know why.. n i wonder why... maybe  she is small petite gal... very cute...  cutiepie.....hahahaha....so i told her i would update my blog at 12am..  muahahaa... but i decided to do it now... hahaha...

Well.. i was late for my flea today...  ... several of my customers had arrived before me.....hmm.. they are really supportive...

Well.. i sold all my craftholic plushies ,craftholic pencil cases, and all the kitty beanies today....  most of the $8.80 clothings were sold too..  hmm. about 60 percent..  but i am happy w the sales.... hehe...

hmm.. who had won the medium craftholics plashes???  There are five winners..
 Adeline is really lucky.. i  think is her first time coming to my flea...  did u realize she is the one in my trailer (new project five) in my youtube channel.. muahaha..
The gal above is Natalie Koh... She is a primary six gal this year...  She has been my regular customer since i started this biz..  very supportive right... hahahaa.. I tell u .. she is damn damnnnn  lucky.. can i use the word damn.. hahaha... sorry i love to use that word...  it is her first time coming to my flea.......  n  she only spent $23.80...  n  she got this plushie.. She was euphoric of coz...  Actually she wanted to purchase one...  but she tried her luck on the dip first...  n she got itttt....

I do not know the names of the next two gals who won... i hope to know the names of every customer.. so do tell me whenever u are making an order so i can key the name into my phone...




The last person who won was Oyhen.....Congrats!!!

I will be giving away one Big craftholic plushie n ten medium plushies on my Christmas flea okay??  hahaha.. i know most people like this so i will throw in my lucky dips during the  xmas flea.. hehehe......

There are no fleas for the next two weeks...  will be traveling n preparing for my favorite day ( christmas )....lalalalalalalalalalalalallala

Good nite .....  n once again a Big thank u to all....

No comments:

Post a Comment