Wednesday 13 November 2013

New Locations for Delivery on the first week of December

Konbawa....

Hi friends , hope ur day ended well... for me... it started w an annoying pest... lizard in my fridge early in the morning n i had to sprint to my neighbor for help.. for ur info i dreaded two creatures---- cockroaches n lizards...  haiz...  sometimes i wonder why God created them...  but i guess He has His reasons.....

hmm... okay just wanna announce that on the first week of December.. my helper will be at various locations for delivery...

Second of December ------ Tampiness Mrt.
Third of December ---------Sengkang Mrt
Fourth of December --------Bishan Mrt
Fifth of December----------- Woodland Mrt
Sixth of December---------- Ang Mo kio Mrt
Time------1Pm to 2pm.

So if u want any items..  kindly sms me...

That is all for today... will update the items that i am bringing to my flea tomolo nite....
Good nitez.... sweet dreams.....





No comments:

Post a Comment