Tuesday 5 August 2014

Four great people

There are four people that I love to get for advert ! Who are the they ? 
1. Plaaastic 
She is someone that really has her uniqueness ! She just could  amazingly pull off ur clothings damn well ! Can I use the word damn , freaking ? The ordinary piece of top can turn out like a branded piece ! If one day I open a shop , I definitely get her for opening ceremony ! Muahhaha ! And u know what , no word can describe my praise for her ! She is v humble n friendly young gal ! Super talented ! If I can have a child , I wish to have her as a kid ! Sometimes back when I chanced upon her on Instagram , the first impression she gave me was "oh my gosh , she looks fierce n mysterious !" But when u get to know her in real life , she is just so friendly ! N u guys know I don't need to flatter anyone to survive or to earn a living ! If I don't do well in my biz , I will migrate to Melbourne n stay in Victoria n do some simple job like teaching ! Love plaaastic a lot ! 

2. 
And jianhao definitely is someone u can get for advert of ur biz ! Is worth paying for it becoz he brought ur biz across to many people ! Worth investing :) definitely will get him again for my next male apparel launch if possible ! Jianhao is also a nice person when u work w him ! I love his latest YouTube clip the zombie one ! That my favourite so far ! Anyone wants to join me for the runforyourlife thingy ? Seems so fun ! I never go for such in my life coz I used to be v timid before !!! Now I m braveeeee!! Hahaha 
3.
Here is shelia tan ! U guys should know her ! A public figure like her who is humble n nice ! No sign of arrogance in her at all ! Friendly n pretty ! And she models my clothings damn well ! Whenever my customers saw her in those tops , they just want me to bring in again when out of stocks ! 
I love her as a fren and also as my customer ! May she be blessed bountifully in the media world !! :) love her many many many :)) 
4. Is boywithamask on Instagram! 
Leon aka boywithamask is a v humble teenager ! Should I say more humble than his gf ! Yes he is ! I m honest ! Getting him to do an advert is cheap n Leon is v nice ! He will drop me a MSG " how ? Did my advert bring u sale ? I don't want just to earn ur money ! " even if it does not help , those words already warmed my heart ! V nice chap ! He can be the next sg pop star leh ! Unfortunately Leon does not want fame , he just wants to concentrate on his studies ! 
Hahhaa ! All the best to his future ! 


Above is my sharing w u guys ! Thank u for reading :) I love all my customers ! They are also the ones that introduce my biz to their friends ! I cannot list them down here ! There are too many ! 


Velle 

Thank u once again to all for supporting my biz ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment