Monday 16 June 2014

Baking class at the food dot on 15 June

Let me share with u my baking lesson ! Well I came to know of this place --- the food dot when I was shooting for my filming project ! 
I was so excited becoz I have not attended  baking class for almost 20 years ! Muhahaha ! Anyway , I reached the place early yesterday ! The ambience was nice n unique ! A conducive place for learning as well .... 
Let me show u who my baking teacher is ! Chef john see is a v meticulous , patient n knowledgable teacher! He explains v clearly n know his trade well!!!!  
These pics above are taken from their website ! 
The above is my recipe for yesterday class ! 
My new friend at the baking class :)
My creation !!! Lalalala! 
Well, a very affordable n great baking class ---$29.90!! U should join me in future ! They even gave each student a goodie bag ! 
I m looking forward to the next baking classes---- cheesecake baking !!! 















No comments:

Post a Comment