Thursday 6 February 2014

Chat w Steven Lim at yishun northpojnt

So I ran into Steven lim today ! I was heading home after sending out my customers' parcels ! He came up to me n say " hello ...... Blar blah blah ," n asked me if I know him ! So I replied" Steven lim issit ? " I wasn't v certain but I remembered that my pupils had shown me his pics before ! Some said he was funny n some do not really like him ! 
Well, honestly his real person looks much better than those in the YouTube videos! 
N he is friendly ! Well I don't really know his background actually but my initial impression of him was, he is mad, attention seeker ! 

When I reached home , I went to Steven lim YouTube to see his videos! Hmm I don't like them ! Kinda crazy !Sorry as u know I am v straightforward , as I told u guys , I always call a spade a spade ( u know this idiom right ?) I saw so many people giving negative comments about him on the YouTube  ! Felt sad for him lor ! But in real life he is fine leh ! Humorous n not disgusting as what is portrayed in the videos ! Really ! V different ! 
Honestly if he dressed himself up , n do better videos , he should be liked by many! He has potentials n he can do something better than those videos ! He should go for a makeover hahahhahaa! Well those are my opinions ! As for me , I won't watch those videos on YouTube leh ! But all the best to him ! He should be complimented for his ability to stay strong even when someone dropped negative comments on his video or Facebook ! 

Muhahahahhaa ! Good nitez , going to sleep! Is 2am  now! 



No comments:

Post a Comment