Saturday 4 January 2014

Disappointment today at TonkiChi restaurant

Went to meet Jean kuah today at orchard central for a meal at Tonkichi restaurant ! 

Lalalala ! Of coz I ate my Katsu curry again ! Forgot to take pic for that ! Too hungry :) we chatted n ate at the same time ! Is fun chatting about our biz etc! Then someone caught our eyes ----- a tall handsome waiter ! He is really kool leh ! V young chap ! Suddenly an idea struck me ..... U know right I have been looking for a male model for a very long time :( I wanna sell male apparels too ! Unfortunately I see no one w the potential that can bring out the best in  my male clothings !  Sob ! But today I really found one leh ! Aiyo , I asked him on the spot :) hahahha so brave right ? Coz I don't want to miss the opportunity ! He got the smile n the look leh ... Lady Luck wasn't on my side leh , he rejected my offer u know :(  :( ! Haiz so sad ! I have never been rejected when I approached someone to model my clothings before ! This is the first time :) he said he lacked  of confidence n said he was ugly ! Trust me he is not ugly ! Hmm , I should have taken a pic of him secretly n show u here hahaha ! Muahhahahaha ! 

I do hope he could change his mind one day n give me a message again :) 

May a miracle take place when I am back from my trip next week ! 
Lalalalalalalala! 

Believe n Receive ! Hahahhaa 

No comments:

Post a Comment